Wednesday 2 March 2011

Losing my Blogging Virginity!

Well hello all!

I have decided that I am going to give blogging a try, see how things turn out for me, whether or not people follow, or even read my blogs I am not worried I just want to see how it pans out.

I am going to give my opinion on up-coming rugby matches and events as well as reviews on ones past as rugby is my passion and therefore I love to chat (some would say argue) about it with other fans.

As well as my blog you can find me on Twitter (@RugbyGareth) feel free to follow me there, although I make no apologies for the use of strong language at times and the fact that not all my Tweets will be rugby related.

Anyway, I plan to do a review on the next set of RBS 6 Nations matches coming up on the weekend 12/13th March so stay tuned for my thoughts!

So now I have lost my blogging virginity, will there be any stopping me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment